Sunday 22 January 2012

A brief pause.......

Hello all,

I am taking, what I hope to be, a short break from baking and blogging to spend a bit of time concentrating on myself. I seem to have taken on too much recently and have realised I have spread myself far too thinly (I am sure eveyone feels like this!). Unfortunately blogging is the only thing I can put to the side for the moment.

I hope to come back to baking and blogging soon. In the meantime, feel free to look at, comment on or try any of the treats I have made in the past.

Thank you for all your great comments over the past year and a bit, you have all been great!

Cake Fairy

3 comments:

  1. Take lots of care Cake Fairy, thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very sorry to read this but I really wish you all the best in the changes you need to make. I hope you make it back to blogging and of course we'll wait for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Hope things improve for you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a message! I really appreciate it and hope you have enjoyed my blog.